sábado, 27 de septiembre de 2008

Never get off in a Objective

My friend i tell you something, i just write about my experiences in every day that i am in this world, and i share you out my fragment due to some good experiences that i got, could be negative as could positive.

Like everyone in this world, we have dreams, i even hear in Television, dream is for free, so keep dreaming, i dont know some words like this, but i dont have dreams, cause if you dream something you never will get it, thats why i tell you dont dream, just keep proposing OBJECTIVES, not dreams, cause if you have objectives in your life, you will fight for it, just dont give up never, cause everything is possible even fly, thats why i tell you that i have objectives in my life, that if i dont get this in real i will tell myself GERARDO YOU FAILED.

No hay comentarios: